New version of Ashampoo Cover Studio 2
Ashampoo Cover Studio was already the easiest way to label your discs and create slick case covers and booklets to go with them. Now version 2 makes a great product even better, adding LightScribe burner support, direct scan for copying CD labels and covers, a faster editor and many more powerful new features.
You don’t even need to do any designing because Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 comes with even more ready-to-use themes. You just choose a theme, enter your text and print. Or you can create your own great designs and save them as templates that you can reuse just like the built-in themes.
Basic features and functions
– Supports all standard disc, case and booklet and label formats
You can design and print printable discs (DVD, CD, Blu-ray), jewel cases, slim cases, Blu-ray cases and booklets.
– Use modern direct-to-disc printers and LightScribe burners
Printing directly onto printable discs means no messy label alignment with special tools.
– Import your track data from your discs
Reads the track data from your discs directly into pre-formatted tables in your design. Gets the artist and track data online in seconds.
– Point-and-click design with themes
For fast results just enter or import your title and track data, select a theme and print.
– Powerful and intuitive design tools
If you’re feeling creative you can also create your own designs from scratch.
– Print beautiful discs, labels, covers and booklets fast
– Guides you on every step of the way
– Label discs directly with LightScribe burners
– Save your own designs as reusable templates
– Scan CDs and covers right into the editor
– Use images directly from the Internet
– Calibrate the printer once only with auto-save
– Improved editor with many new features
– Free rotation of objects and text
– New themes (ready-to-use designs)
» Improved template handling
» Additional scanner compatibility
Ashampoo Cover Studio 2 in a nutshell:
Platform: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
Size: 35.07 MB
Price: 19.99 $
Language: German, English, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Russian, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Czech, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Bulgarian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese (traditional), Korean, Arabic, Dansk, Croatian, Greek, Catalan, Slovakian