O&O Defrag 15: New and revised features
O&O Defrag 15 is available from today in the Workstation and Server Editions. O&O Defrag 15 automatically checks to see if newer versions are available, so ensuring that the defragmentation is always done using the latest technology. This meant that since releasing the Professional Edition, short-term customer requirements could be implemented to offer all users greater functionality with little extra effort.
Another addition to the current version are the detailed reports which highlight which company machines are being most affected. These machines can then be dealt with automatically by deploying O&O Defrag.
Many new functions and features have been integrated, and here are the main ones:
- NEW: Detailed individual machine reports
- NEW: Measurable Success: Before-and-after display
- NEW: Integration of O&O Live Update
- NEW: Simplified user interface
- Automatic defragmentation including individual settings
- 40% shorter defragmentation times
- Manufacturer-independent optimization of Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- Arranging drives into Speed Zones
- …and much more
IMPORTANT: This new version of O&O Defrag will not work with the current version of the O&O Enterprise Management Console. An update is required to the console, which will be available from the middle of December, 2011.