Capsa Network Analyzer Redesigned Start Page
Colasoft, an innovative provider of all-in-one and easy-to-use network analyzer software, today announced the upgrade of its flagship product – Capsa Network Analyzer. Version 7.1.2 still uses the latest Microsoft Office 2007 style interface which is very popular among users while redesigned the Start Page which makes it much easier to use.
Colasoft Capsa 7.1.2 provides you with enhanced user experience by redesigning the Start Page. And some new features and changes are provided, too. The new Start Page design is intended to give users a clear guide so that users can spend time capturing and monitoring, other than learning how to use the software”, said Roy Luo, CEO of Colasoft. “Some functions are added while some are deleted, it’s our ultimate goal to make Capsa the most easy- to-use network analyzer.
Compared to Capsa7.1, version 7.1.2 has the following new features:
* Add Duplicate function for Network Profiles and Analysis Profiles in Start Page.
* New Start Page makes it easy to use.
* Add Local Engine Setting build in System Menu.
* Editing function of Network Profile and Analysis Profile moved to context menu.
* Format and Reporting setting page moved from “System Options” dialog to “Local Engine Setting” dialog
* Capsa 7.1.2 runs under Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
What is Capsa…
Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24/7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network’s operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.