SPAMfighter Launches New Anti-Spam Protection for Mozilla Thunderbird
SPAMfighter Launches New Anti-Spam Protection for Mozilla Thunderbird Users Leading anti-spam vendor expands arsenal to serve growing open source community
(BOCA RATON, FL) March 23, 2009— SPAMfighter, the company backed by the world’s largest spam fighting community, today announces that its award-winning anti-spam software now supports open source e-mail client Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.
As part of its overall mission to eradicate spam, SPAMfighter is now extending its leading anti-spam arsenal to include the Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0 email client to address the growing open source community and better serve the needs of users searching for a more advanced anti-spam solution. SPAMfighter features and benefits include:
- Easy installation and instant protection against spam and other email fraud
- Close to 100% accuracy, meaning no lost business emails in spam filters
- Easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Ability to Blacklist/White list domains and email addresses
- Privacy guaranteed – user emails never filtered by a third party
- Unique language filtering empowering users to stop spam in multiple languages
- User dashboard and visibility of live filtered spam and statistics
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2000
- Free 30-day trial SPAMfighter is comprised of a robust core engine powered by signature based filters and algorithms, complemented by a unique global network of over six million spam fighters. By combining community-based spam filtering capabilities to its advance anti-spam core engine, SPAMfighter enables open source users to be part of the solution and to have greater control of their inboxes, empowering them to actively report and eliminate spam in real-time.
“We were overwhelmed by requests to extend SPAMfighter to the Mozilla Thunderbird email client. In order to meet this demand, we have worked hard to develop and adapt our award-winning SPAMfighter solution to address this and ensure optimal protection for open source Thunderbird users,” says Martin Thorborg, SPAMfighter co-founder and CMO. “By offering SPAMfighter to Thunderbird email users, we are not only adding to our anti-spam arsenal, we are also extending our global network to an entirely new community, which enables our community of spam fighters to grow and be even more effective in the fight against spam and eliminating unwanted, malicious email.”
SPAMfighter is available in two versions for Mozilla Thunder 2.0 users, SPAMfighter Standard and the enhanced version, SPAMfighter Pro. SPAMfighter Standard is available for free to private homes and schools. SPAMfighter Pro, which is packed with a number of added features and benefits, is available to download for a free 30-day trial. Following the trial, Mozilla Thunderbird users can download SPAMfighter Pro for a yearly subscription of $29.00, otherwise users can automatically downgrade to the free version SPAMfighter Standard.
To download a free trial, please visit: http://www.spamfighter.com/download