Wolfram’s Mathematica – The New CDF Software
Wolfram has released its new graphically interactive CDF creation tool, Mathematica version 8.
Mathematica is a different tool than usual PDF creation tool. It can create file like that of the PDF creator but CDF files are a little different from other types of files because they are more like automated PDF files. The files have a more slideshow-like approach towards displaying the pages of a CDF file.
Here is a list of all the features that Mathematica comes with:
- An all-in-one mathematical solution – Mathematica is an all-in-one solution for various mathematical algorithms. There are all types of mathematical solution in the software starting from graphs to Boolean algebra and comparisons. There are modules for probability as well.
- Support for graphics – Mathematica supports its own graphic creation module. Users can use this module to create their own creation or the presets from the software database. The module contains its own many features like an animation and graph-creating tool, as well.
- Support of multiple programming languages – Mathematica supports many different programming languages. Therefore, users who know other languages can use the language they know to create their pieces.
- Analysis tools – The software contains analysis tools for checking the documents and pages for certain data.
- File import– The software can import file types like XML and other document for implementation into the Mathematica documents. The software supports all popular documentation file types.
The best thing about the software is its workflow. The workflow is swift and there are all the powerful tools users will need to create high quality documents. Experts have rated the tool very highly. The software supports all 64-bit versions and most other 32-bit versions of Windows. The software supports Snow leopard and Lion of Mac as well. It also supports all of the Linux operating systems.